06-26-2012, 04:31 AM
cory Wrote:So I just placed an order with Mark from Precision Firearms and I should have everything I need for my build in approx. a month. I'm not gonna lie I'm a pretty excited to get it.Sounds like a very nice build. Post pics when you get it together!
Parts ordered thus far:
Precision Firearms 6.5 Grendel Neptune V Lilja 24"
Black Upper, ODG Hand Guard
Engraved Ejection Port Cover EGA/'Semper Fidelis'
Precision Firearms Billet Lower Receiver
Engraved Trigger Guard- 'Molon Labe'
Geissele - Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger
Magpul Prs Precision Gen 2 Stock - ODG
MIAD® Grip Kit AR15/M16 ODG
Harris Bipod LM-S 9"-13"
Harris Bipod Adaptor
ASAP® - Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
Magpul Industries Ms3 Multi Mis Slng Sys Blk
I'm thinking I'm going to go with a Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP Riflescope. I haven't made that decision yet, but unless I come across a great deal on a better one.

