Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Debating on what optic to get.
#1
I know questions like these have been asked a thousand times before. I am just trying to figure out what i want to get. Im going to use it for anywhere between 25-800 yards. Really 800 yards will be a rare occurrence but i would like to try. 600 will be the realistic range that i need. normal shooting will range between 100-300 yards. I was thinking about the vortex 2.5-10x44 pst or a 6-24x50 with some surefire rts fore close range. I really like the 6-24x50ffp or the ffp in general. I was looking at the nightforce 3.5-15 but there is no way i can afford that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Debating on what optic to get. - by 65G_Sethum - 06-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Debating on what optic to get. - by Bwild97 - 06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Debating on what optic to get. - by Drifter - 06-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Debating on what optic to get. - by bobke - 06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Debating on what optic to get. - by skyfish - 06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Debating on what optic to get. - by Dooker - 06-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Debating on what optic to get. - by 65G_Sethum - 06-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Debating on what optic to get. - by Kikn - 06-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Debating on what optic to get. - by bobke - 06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Debating on what optic to get. - by Bedford - 06-27-2012, 08:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)