Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel
#17
Awesome pictures blackfoot - We haven't drawn tags yet down here. The grendel won't be the only gun we have. l have my 329 PD and my buddy will have his 300 weatherby magnum and his son will most likely have my 460 rowland and my remington 870 slug gun or saiga 12.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-19-2012, 07:07 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-19-2012, 07:09 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ss355 - 06-19-2012, 02:43 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by stokesrj - 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 06-19-2012, 07:23 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Azprc - 06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Armored Transport - 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by jwilson1985 - 06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Bwild97 - 06-20-2012, 01:02 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by wiuprof - 06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ChellieWiles - 06-20-2012, 02:05 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-20-2012, 07:37 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by blackfoot - 06-22-2012, 05:20 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-22-2012, 07:16 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by blackfoot - 06-22-2012, 10:23 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ricsmall - 06-22-2012, 10:29 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by razor - 06-29-2012, 09:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)