06-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Interested to see a dall taken with a Grendel. Thought about trying it but when it comes down to it I always pack my 6.5 lb custom 300WSM. Did you draw a tag? I'm skipping sheep this year cause the wife wants a moose in the freezer, but I may try a caribou with the Grendel.
If these don't get your heart pumping I don't know what will :-) BTW, the A Max should be fine for sheep, but none of your choices would make me comfortable in sheep country, which is also brown bear country. On the hunt below I did shoot a griz that did charge to within about 10 yards.
![[Image: IMG_0301-1.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg259/blackfoot2304/Sheep%20Hunt%2009/IMG_0301-1.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_0244.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg259/blackfoot2304/Sheep%20Hunt%2009/IMG_0244.jpg)
If these don't get your heart pumping I don't know what will :-) BTW, the A Max should be fine for sheep, but none of your choices would make me comfortable in sheep country, which is also brown bear country. On the hunt below I did shoot a griz that did charge to within about 10 yards.
![[Image: IMG_0301-1.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg259/blackfoot2304/Sheep%20Hunt%2009/IMG_0301-1.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_0244.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg259/blackfoot2304/Sheep%20Hunt%2009/IMG_0244.jpg)
