Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel
#5
That is awesome. I'll be "closer" to you next week, just over the other side of the North Pole.

What ranges do you anticipate engaging the sheep at? You'll probably have to do some stalking to close the distance if you have wind, and it looks like you're gonna have some wind. I don't know if they come out in the morning, but the wind is usually much more calm then.

Pics of blaster? What load will you be using?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-19-2012, 07:07 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-19-2012, 07:09 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ss355 - 06-19-2012, 02:43 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by stokesrj - 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 06-19-2012, 07:23 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Azprc - 06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Armored Transport - 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by jwilson1985 - 06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by Bwild97 - 06-20-2012, 01:02 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by wiuprof - 06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ChellieWiles - 06-20-2012, 02:05 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-20-2012, 07:37 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by blackfoot - 06-22-2012, 05:20 AM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by feetpiece - 06-22-2012, 07:16 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by blackfoot - 06-22-2012, 10:23 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by ricsmall - 06-22-2012, 10:29 PM
View of the terrain I'll be taking my Grendel - by razor - 06-29-2012, 09:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)