Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper?
#16
I have to chime in here guys. Trying to build a grendel these last four months I have seen that you are all absolutely correct about the gun scare and the shortages of many parts. BUT, I have seen PLENTY of 5.56 and .300 crapout tubes for sale. Yes, the 5.56 is the most popular caliber by far but the variants that are being made have to go somewhere. Where the heck are all the uppers and other components going that AA is producing? I really like this forum and would like to think we'd see more members getting their AA products. Am I naive in thinking this forums members represent a large cross-section of AA customers in particular?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-18-2012, 02:35 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-18-2012, 04:44 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-18-2012, 05:48 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-19-2012, 12:20 AM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Clod Stomper - 06-19-2012, 02:29 AM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Rockdriller - 06-19-2012, 03:01 AM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by ricsmall - 06-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by PumpActionJackson - 06-19-2012, 05:59 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-19-2012, 08:33 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by hobbesgunner - 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by jwilson1985 - 06-19-2012, 11:22 PM
I waited the specified time frame....where is my upper? - by Outsider - 06-20-2012, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)