Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
which wind meters are you all using?
#16
LR1955 Wrote:VB:

What happens when the wind shifts the anemometer in a direction where you can't see the screen?

LR1955
Well you guess of course!Wink J/K Or use the bluetooth version (which I don't have yet either-- I'm like Tex-- they waited until after I bought a 4000nv and then they brought out the bluetooth).

Maybe I don't shoot enough, or do it in the wrong places, but 180degree wind swings don't happen to me much. I don't even use the vain anyway. I'm kinda like the guys Stokes mentioned. I just hold mine up and guestimate from there.:o
Reply


Messages In This Thread
which wind meters are you all using? - by ricsmall - 06-16-2012, 04:36 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by LR1955 - 06-16-2012, 12:30 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by ricsmall - 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by Bwild97 - 06-16-2012, 06:21 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by bwaites - 06-16-2012, 09:47 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by LR1955 - 06-16-2012, 10:56 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by ricsmall - 06-17-2012, 01:08 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by LR1955 - 06-17-2012, 07:58 PM
which wind meters are you all using? - by stokesrj - 06-18-2012, 01:19 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by ricsmall - 06-18-2012, 01:51 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by stokesrj - 06-18-2012, 03:59 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by Variable - 06-18-2012, 06:42 AM
which wind meters are you all using? - by Azprc - 06-18-2012, 01:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)