Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accuracy improvement with different gas block
#9
ss355 Wrote:... I also have a DPMS in 6.5 Creedmoor that has an aluminum, set-screw gas block that came with the gun, and it shoots so-so groups with factory ammo. I'll get another M1S steel hvy bbl gas block to try on it to see if makes any difference in accuracy.

Swapped out the aluminum, set-screw gas block for the steel, M1S clamp on and got the Creedmoor to the range today. Unfortunately, I didn't detect any improvement in accuracy with the new gas block with either of the factory loads I tried. Oh well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by ss355 - 06-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by Whelenon - 06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by DHumbarger - 06-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by ss355 - 06-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by stokesrj - 06-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by DHumbarger - 06-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by ss355 - 06-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by ricsmall - 06-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Accuracy improvement with different gas block - by ss355 - 06-15-2012, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)