Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Grendel
#13
ricsmall Wrote:nice rifle! as far as chrony's, Ive been using the shooting chrony Alpha Master from midway. It has been very reliable and according to ballistic computers that weve been using, it is spot on with velocities. I cant attest to the durability as we've only had for @ months.
I use an Alpha Master also. Mine has been ticking along for about ten years now. I have a Gamma also, but I've never took it out of the box.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Grendel - by 03cobra - 06-01-2012, 05:22 PM
First Grendel - by DW61 - 06-01-2012, 05:34 PM
First Grendel - by 03cobra - 06-01-2012, 05:40 PM
First Grendel - by bwaites - 06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
First Grendel - by DW61 - 06-01-2012, 06:05 PM
First Grendel - by saiga12 - 06-01-2012, 08:16 PM
First Grendel - by 03cobra - 06-14-2012, 01:02 PM
First Grendel - by ChellieWiles - 06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
First Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 06-14-2012, 08:06 PM
First Grendel - by 03cobra - 06-14-2012, 08:10 PM
First Grendel - by ChellieWiles - 06-14-2012, 09:13 PM
First Grendel - by ricsmall - 06-14-2012, 10:19 PM
First Grendel - by Variable - 06-15-2012, 02:05 PM
First Grendel - by 03cobra - 06-19-2012, 02:21 PM
First Grendel - by ChellieWiles - 06-19-2012, 07:31 PM
First Grendel - by Bwild97 - 06-19-2012, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)