Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw
#6
StoneTower Wrote:It has been said that the vent is to drain water if the gun gets dunked...(I would cry if I dunked one of my rifles)...

No kidding.. And I even cringe when I see anyone just drop their weapon in the movies..

Quote: If you have a lathe and a few nuts (or a coupler nut) the correct size you could drill a vent hole in just a few minutes.

I think I'll be opting to just keep my rifles out of the water <grin>.. flk k
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by fkleinbu - 06-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by stokesrj - 06-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by fkleinbu - 06-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by LRRPF52 - 06-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by StoneTower - 06-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by fkleinbu - 06-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by rasp65 - 06-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by stokesrj - 06-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by Drifter - 06-14-2012, 05:47 AM
Need Allen head A2 buttplate screw - by Clod Stomper - 06-14-2012, 02:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)