06-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Bill and Ricsmall, thanks for the help.
I've looked at the extractor first. The extractor spring is correct and I took the points off of the extractor. Hopefully I'll get out for test run tomorrow.
It cycles manually 100%. It will partially run. Hornady runs with one jam/magazine. Wolf will jam several times per magazine.
The buffer and spring are standard carbine weight DPMS from a kit. Gas system is carbine length with a flip up front sight and gas block combo. I don't know the maker-it is unmarked.
I've looked at the extractor first. The extractor spring is correct and I took the points off of the extractor. Hopefully I'll get out for test run tomorrow.
It cycles manually 100%. It will partially run. Hornady runs with one jam/magazine. Wolf will jam several times per magazine.
The buffer and spring are standard carbine weight DPMS from a kit. Gas system is carbine length with a flip up front sight and gas block combo. I don't know the maker-it is unmarked.

