Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I win ..... I win!!!!
#14
I'm not sure which rifle I want to put it on. I wan't to hunt with my Grendel. But, I also like the long range. So, I would probably prefer having the higher manification than I would get with the Zeiss. On the other hand, I have a 7mm Rem Mag that is buy far my best long range rifle. But, I hunt with it more than anything else ...... so the 3x9 would probably work best on it for hunting ... but restrict my long range a bit. Ah .... choices.

At least I already have a 6.5x20 Viper on my Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 ...... and that one stays ......... LOL.

I'm kind of chomping at the bit to see what the glass is like. I may go to the sportsmans wharehouse and see if they have one just to see how I like it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I win ..... I win!!!! - by Mutt - 06-06-2012, 06:51 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by davidj - 06-06-2012, 09:20 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by stokesrj - 06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by JohnOD - 06-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by Mutt - 06-06-2012, 11:16 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by saiga12 - 06-06-2012, 11:26 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by txgunner00 - 06-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by DW61 - 06-07-2012, 12:13 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by hm2 clark - 06-07-2012, 12:39 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by mwilkins - 06-07-2012, 01:09 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by Variable - 06-07-2012, 01:44 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by jhulsey - 06-07-2012, 03:50 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by crispy - 06-07-2012, 06:21 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by Mutt - 06-11-2012, 05:21 AM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by rasp65 - 06-11-2012, 12:41 PM
I win ..... I win!!!! - by Mutt - 06-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)