06-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Super report, thanks a ton. I have nothing planned for a trip but I would like to some day. Of course the 223 would be great for that as well but if I go I'll take both.
Thanks
Thanks
|
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by ericv - 06-10-2012, 07:08 PM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by VASCAR2 - 06-10-2012, 07:23 PM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by ericv - 06-10-2012, 10:52 PM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by skyfish - 06-29-2012, 05:26 PM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by Pbfreak199 - 07-21-2012, 05:56 AM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by Lead Chucker - 09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
any favorites out there for a light varmint bullet? - by hobbesgunner - 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM
|