Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both?
#3
I have been squeezing the rear bag.

I'm not really sure how firmly I should be planting my cheek onto the stock or how firmly to pull in into my shoulder. I think I am being inconsistent with both.

I also noticed that the rail cover on the bottom of my PRS stock was moving forward during the 5 shot groups (I noticed after the grouping was finished). It would be nearly off after 5 shots from the recoil driving backwards, but the rear bag grabbing the cover.

Using the tip of my finger for trigger pull on the 2 stage SSA-E...the best groupings were when I was completely surprised by the discharge, versus anticipating the shot. I don't believe I was blinking today. Not consciously thinking about resetting trigger.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by BjornF16 - 06-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by ricsmall - 06-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by ChellieWiles - 06-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by JASmith - 06-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by ricsmall - 06-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by davidj - 06-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by stokesrj - 07-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by stokesrj - 07-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by stokesrj - 07-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by LRRPF52 - 07-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by stokesrj - 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by JASmith - 07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by LRRPF52 - 07-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by ChellieWiles - 07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by Rambozo - 08-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by jessegibson1978 - 11-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by JASmith - 11-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Accuracy issues: Equipment, technique or both? - by jessegibson1978 - 11-27-2012, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)