06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
I've uploaded some pictures which show what I have set up..
For now, here is a set of rim fire targets I have right out of my front door, followed by a close up of it.. It's nice having a little 22 rf range from the front porch.. I work from the house, so after a stressful day, shooting a magazine or two is very relaxing.. The resetting 1.5" swingers are about 10 yards from the porch..
![[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1593]](http://www.65grendel.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1593)
![[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1594]](http://www.65grendel.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1594)
The next little range is my cowboy range.. The heavy 5 swinger target are at 30 yards.. It is handy for practice with pistols and pistol caliber lever action rifles.. The second shot is a close up of the targets..
![[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1595]](http://www.65grendel.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1595)
![[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1596]](http://www.65grendel.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1596)
<To be Continued>
Flk k
For now, here is a set of rim fire targets I have right out of my front door, followed by a close up of it.. It's nice having a little 22 rf range from the front porch.. I work from the house, so after a stressful day, shooting a magazine or two is very relaxing.. The resetting 1.5" swingers are about 10 yards from the porch..
The next little range is my cowboy range.. The heavy 5 swinger target are at 30 yards.. It is handy for practice with pistols and pistol caliber lever action rifles.. The second shot is a close up of the targets..
<To be Continued>
Flk k
