Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Private ranges
#3
Part of the purpose of the cameras is they connect to a DVR to be able to record each hit for later analysis.. Being able to record spoken notes also helps.. If I know I just pulled a shot, I can record my comments, and later know the 4th shot of the group went wide because of the loose nut behind the trigger..

Being able to display them on a computer screen will make it easier to see also without having come off of the rest to look though a scope.. When you are doing load development, the last thing you want to do is to have to get everything re-situated in the rest..

I went to the Tubbs site and enjoyed the 4+ minute infomercial.. Sure love looking at that T2K.. Sweet.. I sure want one, but I was able to resist.. Besides I am sure I can build my little air conditioned shack for less than what one of those rifles costs..

flk k
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Private ranges - by stokesrj - 06-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Private ranges - by stokesrj - 06-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Private ranges - by Drifter - 06-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Private ranges - by Variable - 06-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Private ranges - by Variable - 06-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Private ranges - by stokesrj - 06-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Private ranges - by Drifter - 06-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-06-2012, 02:43 AM
Private ranges - by stokesrj - 06-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Private ranges - by jkingrph - 06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Private ranges - by fkleinbu - 06-10-2012, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)