06-01-2012, 05:22 PM
This is my first Grendel build cant wait to see how it shoots. Looking for scope for it now not sure what to get. I am thinking either ziess 4.5 x 14x50 or the trigicon 2-10x56. Does anyone have a pictures of an AR with that trigicon on it. Seems a little big but I think would make a good low light / night scope for coyotes and hogs.
I lapped the upper receiver it was a Bravo company M4 upper receiver.
PSA Lower and Lower parts kit.
AR15Performance barrel 18 in. Melonite QPQ Barrel is a SPR contour, mid gas, 6R button rifling
Yankee Hill FF hand guard
JP enterprises Adjustable Gas block
Magpul Stock.
Magpul Foliage Green
![[Image: 2012-05-31_23-08-29_687.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-05-31_23-08-29_687.jpg)
Update Now have a scope Zeiss 4.5-14x50 Mil-dot. Armalite mount.
![[Image: 2012-06-13_17-45-06_736.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-06-13_17-45-06_736.jpg)
![[Image: 2012-06-13_17-47-50_88.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-06-13_17-47-50_88.jpg)
Guess I will add the new raccoon, squirrel rig as well. its a cmmg .22 upper. Shoots really awesome and has ran great with no issues.
I lapped the upper receiver it was a Bravo company M4 upper receiver.
PSA Lower and Lower parts kit.
AR15Performance barrel 18 in. Melonite QPQ Barrel is a SPR contour, mid gas, 6R button rifling
Yankee Hill FF hand guard
JP enterprises Adjustable Gas block
Magpul Stock.
Magpul Foliage Green
![[Image: 2012-05-31_23-08-29_687.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-05-31_23-08-29_687.jpg)
Update Now have a scope Zeiss 4.5-14x50 Mil-dot. Armalite mount.
![[Image: 2012-06-13_17-45-06_736.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-06-13_17-45-06_736.jpg)
![[Image: 2012-06-13_17-47-50_88.jpg]](http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/03venum/2012-06-13_17-47-50_88.jpg)
Guess I will add the new raccoon, squirrel rig as well. its a cmmg .22 upper. Shoots really awesome and has ran great with no issues.
