Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new guy with questions
#1
Hi,

Just joined and haven't had a chance to look around, but I thought I would get things started with a question or two.

I know absolutely nothing of the AR format, so be patient. please. Who makes these rifles in this caliber besides Alexander Arms? What makes one AR more accurate than the others? Am I wrong in thinking the 6.5 Grendel is the better option?

Thanks, in advance for any info you feel might help me.

Redraider
Reply


Messages In This Thread
new guy with questions - by Redraider - 05-27-2012, 07:18 PM
new guy with questions - by jawbone - 05-27-2012, 07:31 PM
new guy with questions - by JASmith - 05-27-2012, 10:08 PM
new guy with questions - by LRRPF52 - 05-28-2012, 01:33 AM
new guy with questions - by ricsmall - 05-28-2012, 04:24 AM
new guy with questions - by txgunner00 - 05-28-2012, 05:22 AM
new guy with questions - by mlmiller1 - 05-28-2012, 12:26 PM
new guy with questions - by Redraider - 05-28-2012, 07:43 PM
new guy with questions - by bwaites - 05-28-2012, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)