Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge!
#12
I don't have the guns. They were built for customers. I'll see if I can get a pic on one though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by DHumbarger - 05-25-2012, 03:15 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by DHumbarger - 05-25-2012, 05:18 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by ricsmall - 05-25-2012, 08:14 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by DHumbarger - 05-26-2012, 12:30 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by ricsmall - 05-26-2012, 12:35 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by fanofflyn - 05-26-2012, 02:05 PM
SAAMI accepted the 6.5 Grendel as a standard cartridge! - by DHumbarger - 05-27-2012, 01:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)