05-27-2012, 03:36 AM
I ordered 3 of these, and after nearly a month wait they finally came in..
It is simple to install.. Remove original buffer spring and buffer.. If using an A2 stock install the white spacer in the receiver extension first, then the spring/buffer assembly.. If you have a carbine stock, the white extension is not needed.. That is it..
There are technical reasons why one should consider ordering one of these.. Go to JP's web site (http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php) and read how they are better than other springs/buffer assemblies..
But I can tell you this without any reservation.. After putting 80 rounds down the barrels of the two ARs I converted, even if technically, it was absolutely no better than the standard spring/buffer, I would still want one in every one of the AR's I shoot regularly.. THERE IS ZERO SPRING NOISE!! It makes the AR such a pleasure to shoot, I cant believe it.. I now feel like I am shooting a real rifle.. Not some spring pellet rifles I grew up shooting..
A rifle cannot really be shoot well when one cringes every time the trigger is pulled.. It is really bad when you have on ear muffs which rest against the stock..
With the spring noise gone now, I can now really get into this black rifle.. I think I am going to enjoy them immensely..
I have more of the springs on order, but sadly they are again back ordered..
Flk k
It is simple to install.. Remove original buffer spring and buffer.. If using an A2 stock install the white spacer in the receiver extension first, then the spring/buffer assembly.. If you have a carbine stock, the white extension is not needed.. That is it..
There are technical reasons why one should consider ordering one of these.. Go to JP's web site (http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php) and read how they are better than other springs/buffer assemblies..
But I can tell you this without any reservation.. After putting 80 rounds down the barrels of the two ARs I converted, even if technically, it was absolutely no better than the standard spring/buffer, I would still want one in every one of the AR's I shoot regularly.. THERE IS ZERO SPRING NOISE!! It makes the AR such a pleasure to shoot, I cant believe it.. I now feel like I am shooting a real rifle.. Not some spring pellet rifles I grew up shooting..
A rifle cannot really be shoot well when one cringes every time the trigger is pulled.. It is really bad when you have on ear muffs which rest against the stock..
With the spring noise gone now, I can now really get into this black rifle.. I think I am going to enjoy them immensely..
I have more of the springs on order, but sadly they are again back ordered..
Flk k
