05-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Good luck, the A-max sounds like a great unit-I won't use it for hunts here- illegal- has to expand-mushroom, ABAP.--the old wolf stuff is still out there, and in here! 4 boxes of SP- I bought in '08- are still left in the vault.... wolf brass, and old AA - inspired- wolf loaded ammo. I think I want a REFUND., make it a coupon ,to use on the future ( questionable quality of the steel case 110 ammo, that may arrive--some year?? ) ,,, just thinking out loud. BTW---- federal brass is not perfect either,, I fireformed 20 on Mon.-- 2 had no tension on the primers, while pushing them out,( also lost 3 Sellior & Bellot -3 times thru the shooting cycle). The key to any happiness with this round, and the best success,--- is to buy AA-Lapua brass. Hornady is the secondary choice-IMO. Become a REnfield, and move on with your enslavement-of the Grr., cartridge-----and Dracula himself--Bill A., Geez Bill,,,, Any way to cut a chain? hee.

