Failure to feed
#26
sneaky one Wrote:georgio, did you measure the jump with the wolf ammo? I had a box of wolf sp. that was loaded long-right up to contacting the lands. I shot 2 rnds. and noticed the loads seemed like magnums. I had to push the bullets in with the rest of the batch . When I bought my new upper, I bought some Horn 129 factory AA loaded ammo-the oal.'s on all were 2.271-2.278, they wouldn't fit the mag. The crappy cprod. mags usually need the lips gently lifted, release the bolt in slo-mo. to see where the bullet tip hits the ramp left & right . The old forum had a tutorial on mag. adjustments. I remember most of it, I spent a fair amount of time there....

I wound up buying 123 grain Amax and am awaiting the ammo.The mags are ASC I though I would be avoiding c-products but from what I am learning ASC bought c-products tooling.The wolf ammo was really thin cased up at the bullet, I can actually move the bullet around, hence the bent bullet and case while trying to chamber.I also believe these were old stock, I found a lot of issues on google with this ammo.
At this point I just want to get the ammo to see where I am at, but you are probably right the mags will have to be adjusted.I swear though that the wolf rounds were hot loads.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Failure to feed - by txgunner00 - 05-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Failure to feed - by terrywick4 - 05-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Failure to feed - by txgunner00 - 05-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Failure to feed - by LRRPF52 - 05-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Failure to feed - by txgunner00 - 05-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Failure to feed - by Variable - 05-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-16-2012, 01:30 AM
Failure to feed - by Variable - 05-16-2012, 02:00 AM
Failure to feed - by LRRPF52 - 05-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Failure to feed - by txgunner00 - 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Failure to feed - by LRRPF52 - 05-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Failure to feed - by sneaky one - 05-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Failure to feed - by Tikka - 05-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-21-2012, 01:26 AM
Failure to feed - by sneaky one - 05-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Failure to feed - by sneaky one - 05-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 09-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Failure to feed - by georgio - 09-19-2012, 01:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)