05-20-2012, 02:08 PM
I was trying to add some photos but wasn't able to and wasn't even able to delete previous posts. I have a photo of a dead hog at night and I had a big bag of dogfood that was infested with bugs, so I through it in the field next the the dead hog. There are about 10-12 hogs eating right next to the dead one and one hog was even sniffing him.
Second photo shows a dead coyote that showed later. The last photo shows two bald eagles sitting on the carcass as the sun is coming up. Coyotes will eat hogs. When I butcher a hog, I don't cut off the head and some huge boars piss all over themselves. I don't butcher them. If you've smelled the stench, you know why. Tie their leg and coyotes will chew off the leg in no time and drag it away. Not easily done when around their head and many times more will show up to help drag it.
Second photo shows a dead coyote that showed later. The last photo shows two bald eagles sitting on the carcass as the sun is coming up. Coyotes will eat hogs. When I butcher a hog, I don't cut off the head and some huge boars piss all over themselves. I don't butcher them. If you've smelled the stench, you know why. Tie their leg and coyotes will chew off the leg in no time and drag it away. Not easily done when around their head and many times more will show up to help drag it.
