Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nice
#4
He may have some decent or good product but for a business related site to publish such wording against a forum and generalize its members, there is no place for it. Grendels are talked about on a regular basis with the same subject over on Snipershide but yet no degrading comment regarding that forum.

People will agree to disagree but let that decision be made by those whom do their own research and come to their own conclusions in the direction to take on what manufacturer and chamber to use. I personally have a Grendel chamber and by no means am I going to degrade another person based on their decision to purchase an LBC chamber.

I have very little tolerence these days with the attitude that is put on display by some adults. It is a quick way for one to lose respect from others but in a market place that is very competitive, it is a very quick way to lose customers. As in my original post, it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit to know that I will never give them any support or business. Nor will I recommend them to anyone. Word of mouth is a powerful thing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nice - by mwilkins - 05-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Nice - by ricsmall - 05-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Nice - by bwaites - 05-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Nice - by mwilkins - 05-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice - by Opus Dei - 05-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Nice - by bwaites - 05-19-2012, 12:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)