Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner?
#23
Thats funny I joined this forum and thought Id ask about the waiting time for AA barrels. I ordered a 24" in the begining of may and im still gitn the run around. but I tell my daughters all the time patience is a virtue guess I ought to practice what I preach a. Any how Im glad i joined gettn lots of good tid bits from yall Im thinking of goin with mega billet upper and lower the side charger is prob my best bet guna be doin long precision shootn with a 24" er wucha guys think am i on ta somethin or am I getn carriered away.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by KPK - 05-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by Bwild97 - 05-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by KPK - 05-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by KPK - 05-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by Grimmy - 05-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by mwilkins - 05-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by Grimmy - 05-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by KPK - 05-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by saiga12 - 05-16-2012, 05:33 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by saiga12 - 05-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by LRRPF52 - 05-17-2012, 04:01 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by ChellieWiles - 05-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by saiga12 - 05-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by Cletis oaks - 05-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Wait on AA barrel or go with Midway/AR-Stoner? - by ttrmike - 05-18-2012, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)