Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Parts, Igor, I need parts!
#1
[Image: imag01.jpg]

Just waiting on the Alexander Arms upper and 6.5 Grendel 20" barrel. An email from Stephanie yesterday said 8-10 weeks now.Sad

What I have so far:

Rugio lower with Deltron lpk.
Magpul MOE stock.
Burris PREP mount with a 3.5-10x50 Truglo scoped mounted in it.
Standard mil spec barrel nut and gas tube.
Syrac Ordnance adjustable gas block.
Samson Evolution 15" freefloat hand guard.

I want to give a shout out to Shadow Mountain Gear for the Samson Evolution, their service is GREAT!!!! I ordered it YESTERDAY and had it TODAY!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Parts, Igor, I need parts! - by kbarnes12 - 05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Parts, Igor, I need parts! - by HuXXXford - 05-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Parts, Igor, I need parts! - by PigOPs - 05-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Parts, Igor, I need parts! - by kbarnes12 - 05-18-2012, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)