Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Remington 700 Grendel
#4
I did a 700 remington bdl to Grendel. Started off as a .223- used a PT&D bolt. Wyatts Custom put on the barrel and did the (bdl) bottem metal. It feeds with NO problems EVER. He used a .308 follower. I think when I talked to him on the phone he offered to put a DBM on it-thats his speciality you know. but I declined. Put the whole thing in a B&C klevar stock and it shoots well under 1nch (like maye .4 inch) Good luck
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Remington 700 Grendel - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 05-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by ricsmall - 05-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Remington 700 Grendel - by Variable - 05-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Remington 700 Grendel - by hm2 clark - 05-15-2012, 03:18 AM
Remington 700 Grendel - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 05-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by ricsmall - 05-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by Mutt - 06-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by txgunner00 - 06-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by Mutt - 06-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Remington 700 Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 06-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Remington 700 Grendel - by LR1955 - 06-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Remington 700 Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 06-09-2012, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)