Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Manufacturers
#18
Ok, so based on your expert opinions, where should I go from here. I'm not an expert in the least, so I could use all the help I can get. I wouldn't mind pairing a fully assembled lower to a fully assembled upper. I'm prepared to put the money(or work if necessary to assemble) to have the features that you would deem important, free floating, etc.? idk, you tell me. As of now, I wouldn't say I'm picky as to features. I like the skeleton stocks, as for a rail, a simple flat top will do. I'm thinking of adding a 2.5-10x40mm Nikon Monarch scope. I'm not concerned about a top of the line barrel. The rifle doesn't have to have "all the frills" but I do want to make sure I get any features that you guys would deem important or at least hear your personal opinions on features and brands. If you'd be so kind in outlining the steps I should take, I'd probably follow your advice closely. What brand, where to order, etc? What problems can you run into assembling an upper and lower from diff manufacturers? Edit: I like 20" barrels. Anything more may be overkill for what I'll use it for. Bottomline, I want a weapon from very reputable manufacturers that will hold up great and perform well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by txgunner00 - 05-04-2012, 04:28 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Variable - 05-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by txgunner00 - 05-04-2012, 05:22 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by LRRPF52 - 05-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by txgunner00 - 05-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Drifter - 05-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by ricsmall - 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Opus Dei - 05-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Drifter - 05-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by MrDraco - 05-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Drifter - 05-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2012, 01:54 AM
Grendel Manufacturers - by mkjack - 05-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Grendel Manufacturers - by Drifter - 05-10-2012, 04:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)