11-21-2023, 02:55 AM
I saw this problem with 8.6 blackout recently and it turned out when I seated the bullets just a tad deeper, they went into the case gauge smoothly. Prior to that they were about 50/50 to fit into the case gauge.
The other thing that presents a problem in this case is the gas, as in cases where you're over gassed, the brass can get banged around pretty good. When it does that it can change the seating depth.
I wouldn't crimp as it won't help the problem.
What is your seating depth? (COAL)
The other thing that presents a problem in this case is the gas, as in cases where you're over gassed, the brass can get banged around pretty good. When it does that it can change the seating depth.
I wouldn't crimp as it won't help the problem.
What is your seating depth? (COAL)
From my cold dead endmill...

