Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G?
#2
I shoot High Power national match competitions using the 75 grain Hornady for my 200 and 300 yard rapid fire stages. I've also shot my Grendel with 123 A-max loads and have been able to clean both targets with high X counts, 100-6X+. So I can say that the additional muzzle flip of the 6.5 Grendel while noticeable isn't enough to take me out of the ten ring. I would estimate the recoil to be maybe 25% more.
Bob
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Hygienist - 05-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by stokesrj - 05-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Bwild97 - 05-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Hygienist - 05-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)