Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G?
#1
Hi,

How much more muzzle flip/rise is a 130gr 6.5G round going to have as opposed to a 75gr 5.56 round, both loaded to their safe limits? I know 6.5'll have more, but any idea as to just how much more muzzle flip it'll have? I'm building a "dream" general purpose/SHTF rifle and being able to rapid fire as quickly as possible without being hindered by muzzle flip would be very nice. I know the grainage is pretty heavy for any rapid fire application, but to be honest I just like the better BC of high grain projectiles, and don't plan on reconsidering this aspect.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Hygienist - 05-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by stokesrj - 05-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Bwild97 - 05-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Muzzle Flip of 75gr 5.56 vs 130gr 6.5G? - by Hygienist - 05-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)