Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generally how many shots do you get from your brass
#32
Klem, you make a lot of sense, and it has long been obvious that you know what you are talking about. But before I get a new barrel, which is tempting, I’ll try the new die out. Probably will load 5 new cases, shoot them, repeat until the necks split. If I get only 2 or 3 uses, a new barrel will be added. If I can get 5 or more, than I’ll be happy. I have a 100 yard range just outside my barn workshop, so this will be a fairly quick test.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Generally how many shots do you get from your brass - by 603Country - 09-02-2023, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)