Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generally how many shots do you get from your brass
#14
SDguy Wrote:Sounds like your Experience has been more pleasant than most with your custom dies. Thanks for sharing.

Mind if I ask, Did the Custom die company Request fired cases, or just work off Sami prints to make your dies?

I am almost positive the die company was Whidden. Would have to look at the box to be positive but I give a 90% that it was Whidden.

Yes, I had to send them three or four pieces of fired brass. I sent them Lapua brass I had fired. At the time, Lapua brass was headstamped Alex Arms and it was the only commercial brass available. When you could get it.

LR-55
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Generally how many shots do you get from your brass - by LR1955 - 08-20-2023, 03:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)