Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
22" JP Barrel at 5k and dispelling 2 myths
#16
Another thing I'll mention here instead of on a prior thread given the direction it took was that I had sheared a Maxim bolt on my 16" ARC, so I took the JP bolt from this Grendel to use in the ARC for a match. It had been in a Toolcraft carrier in the Grendel and went into the ARC's JP LMOS carrier so I didn't have to fiddle with it. When I did this test, I just used the bolt in the LMOS carrier as it was in the ARC and didn't touch the gas, so there was a significant change in mass (6.7 oz carrier vs 9.5 oz) but no meaningful difference in POI since 1/10th mil up or right wouldn't get it closer to the aiming point. Not exactly the same as changing a buffer, but still a significant change in reciprocating mass.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
22" JP Barrel at 5k and dispelling 2 myths - by StoneHendge - 06-14-2023, 04:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)