Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is BATFE slowing importation?
#6
Lothar-Walther barrel blanks did used to come from Germany.. I can't see why they would change..

Woody huh?? It's good to see he is still around..

I gave him fits more than a dozen years ago when I wanted my barrel cut with the pre-64 Winchester profile.. The over all profile wasn't the problem.. It was with the dog knot for the rear sight.. I had Woody's number almost memorized <grin>..

A real good guy with which to work.. Though it took over a year, he really came through..

flk k
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by Schwag173 - 05-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by jwilson1985 - 05-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by pinzgauer - 05-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by Variable - 05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by fkleinbu - 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by fkleinbu - 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by Schwag173 - 05-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Is BATFE slowing importation? - by txgunner00 - 05-03-2012, 01:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)