Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting
#25
603Country Wrote:My plan, as yet not accomplished, is to load up and use the Nosler 100 gr BTs. The 2600 fps sounds good to me, and with the 260 in actual deer and pig use, the 100s do just as well as the 120s. I can’t tell the difference, and neither can the deer and pigs.

Of course Nosler has to make them again, which hasn’t happened in ages. And, there’s the price issue. If they get too pricey, I’ll just stay with the 123 gr SSTs.

I got one box of the 100 grains when they were available. Wish I would have gotten more.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by grayfox - 05-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by muvef - 05-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by VASCAR2 - 05-03-2023, 02:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by USAF Retired - 05-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2023, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)