Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting
#9
I'm like you and tend to think my 6.5 Grendel will be my short range rig (under 250) and let my 6.5 creedmoor do the longer range work.
For the Grendel I've loaded 123sst's with h335, and the 120 Noser BT's with Tac. I get about 100fps less velocity with the Tac/BT load at
2,363fps. I have no in field experience with them, yet.
For the creedmoor I went with 129gr interlock for that poor man's partition route. Getting about 2,800fps with a stout dose of h4350. NC deer won't be able to handle either from all the reading l've done. You should have success with the above mentioned combinations.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by grayfox - 05-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by natebonebusta - 05-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by muvef - 05-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by VASCAR2 - 05-03-2023, 02:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2023, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)