Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting
#6
USAF Retired Wrote:Much appreciated. I loaded some Partitions up last night. I have enough brass left doe testing, so plan on loading the rest with BT and H335. The E-Tips should be a devastating deer round in my 6.5 Creedmoor.

Much appreciated. I loaded some Partitions up last night. I have enough brass left do testing, so plan on loading the rest with BT and H335. The E-Tips should be a devastating deer round in my 6.5 Creedmoor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by grayfox - 05-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by USAF Retired - 05-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by muvef - 05-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by VASCAR2 - 05-03-2023, 02:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2023, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)