05-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Im like you and tend to think my 6.5 Grendel will be my short range rig (under 250) and let my 6.5 creedmoor do the longer range work. For the Grendel Ive loaded 123ssts with h335, and the 120 Nosler BTs with Tac. I get about 100fps less velocity with the Tac/BT load at 2,363fps. I have no in field experience with them, yet.
For the creedmoor I went with 129gr interlock for that poor mans partition route. Getting about 2,800fps with a stout dose of h4350. NC wont be able to handle either from all the reading Ive done. You should have success with the above mentioned combinations.
For the creedmoor I went with 129gr interlock for that poor mans partition route. Getting about 2,800fps with a stout dose of h4350. NC wont be able to handle either from all the reading Ive done. You should have success with the above mentioned combinations.

