Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting
#4
It is a 20" barrel.
I appreciate the input. I plan on keeping shots withing 200, but it is at those further distances I am concerned about passthrough. I have one spot that reaches out to about 250, but I will probably take the Creedmoor if I hunt that spot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by grayfox - 05-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by USAF Retired - 05-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by muvef - 05-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by VASCAR2 - 05-03-2023, 02:56 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by gldprimr - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2023, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)