Lehigh Defense Controlled Chaos 110gr
These have a lot of promise in both barrels.
Loading Data
16"
![[Image: 52848462457_e6d622b515_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52848462457_e6d622b515_c.jpg)
11.5"
![[Image: 52849440475_d670aab7db_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849440475_d670aab7db_c.jpg)
Targets
16"
![[Image: 52849515643_9e04a9e38b_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849515643_9e04a9e38b_c.jpg)
11.5"
![[Image: 52849515543_a8427eb626_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849515543_a8427eb626_c.jpg)
Unfortunately I was unable to see my target well enough through my spotter to keep track of which hole was which bullet. I took a Razor HD 27-60X85 (ANGLED) spotter I recently picked up used. I was really disappointed in the scope to the point that I'm sending it in to Vortex to get it inspected. The scope obviously lived a hard life before I got it.
Post Brass Picture:https://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthre...post306015
These have a lot of promise in both barrels.
Loading Data
16"
![[Image: 52848462457_e6d622b515_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52848462457_e6d622b515_c.jpg)
11.5"
![[Image: 52849440475_d670aab7db_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849440475_d670aab7db_c.jpg)
Targets
16"
![[Image: 52849515643_9e04a9e38b_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849515643_9e04a9e38b_c.jpg)
11.5"
![[Image: 52849515543_a8427eb626_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52849515543_a8427eb626_c.jpg)
Unfortunately I was unable to see my target well enough through my spotter to keep track of which hole was which bullet. I took a Razor HD 27-60X85 (ANGLED) spotter I recently picked up used. I was really disappointed in the scope to the point that I'm sending it in to Vortex to get it inspected. The scope obviously lived a hard life before I got it.
Post Brass Picture:https://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthre...post306015
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

