UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D
#11
BluntForceTrauma Wrote:Never thought of doing it that way. That assumes one has the skill to do all that. Which I don't. I suppose I could try my hand at butchering it, but that still wouldn't give a very close approximation of the actual part. This kind of crush washer, because of the bevel, can't be stamped, it has to be machined, as are all AR15 crush washers. I researched it and that's what I was told.

If you have a drawing of what you want I'll make you a couple out of either 1045 or 304 SS as I have that on the shelf, then you can tinker with them to decide if you like them.
I have all the time in the world and the machines needed to do them, less that an hours time so at your service if it will help the cause.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-17-2023, 10:07 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by eggman918 - 03-17-2023, 11:11 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by Csitt - 03-18-2023, 01:07 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-18-2023, 01:39 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by eggman918 - 03-18-2023, 02:03 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by JASmith - 03-18-2023, 04:09 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-18-2023, 04:21 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by eggman918 - 03-18-2023, 11:17 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by Old Bob - 03-18-2023, 11:57 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by Csitt - 03-18-2023, 12:59 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by eggman918 - 03-18-2023, 01:05 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-18-2023, 03:06 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by Klem - 03-18-2023, 09:18 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-18-2023, 10:56 PM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by Old Bob - 03-19-2023, 01:05 AM
UltraSlim Crush Washer R&D - by 41bear - 03-26-2023, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)