Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barnes Bullets VOR-TX 6.5 Grendel 115 gr Tipped TSX Boat-Tail Ammo at Vizards
#2
They were underwhelming in my howa 20". I even got some 115 bullets for reloading but when compared to the 100's which get much better MV, they don't seem to fit for me in the Grendel. I've got them on my creedmoor shelf instead (for my 20" Creed).
If you've got a longer tube than 20", and IIRC you might, maybe they will develop a good speed for you.
I was hoping for 2550 in my howa but think I only got into the low 2500's.
Maker has some 110's which, while they still haven't lived up to what I would look for, I haven't spent a lot of time on them.

Right now I'm trying to "shoot what I got" so to speak, to keep the budget in line.
I have lots of hdy 120, 123 and nosler 120's, along with 100 ttsx's. And they are turning out to be decent for me.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barnes Bullets VOR-TX 6.5 Grendel 115 gr Tipped TSX Boat-Tail Ammo at Vizards - by grayfox - 03-03-2023, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)