Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Hunting Rig with 28" Liberty Barrel
#5
Old Bob Wrote:DNS you're gettin' into Mel's territory. You're gonna need a caisson for that weapon! Cool Big Grin

I will never be in Mel's territory, LOL. I think 400 yards is about it for me. Just thought the extra scale might be fun.

VASCAR2 Wrote:Are you going to pedestal mount the 28” 6.5 Grendel in the bed of your Toyota? I couldn’t see me humping that rifle into the field, I’m much to old.

Well, I won't be shooting freehand, LOL. I think the length is going to be more of a hassle than the weight, but I could be wrong.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Hunting Rig with 28" Liberty Barrel - by Double Naught Spy - 02-10-2023, 02:19 PM
New Hunting Rig with 28" Liberty Barrel - by gwtx - 02-11-2023, 01:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)