02-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Rusty Shackelford Wrote:Is it possible for you to show a picture of exactly how or what you did to the mag?One item with these is the rough condition of new lips causing excessive drag. On some new ones, you will want to take something like a wolf steel casing and aggressively rub the inside contact point of the feed lips of a disassembled mag, to smooth that. And then fire a few mags of such to help break in. Maybe not necessary, but that's what I do.
I have one ASC mag that refuses to feed. The bolt does not strip a round from the mag no matter how I try to do it. I have 2 other ASC mags that feed perfectly and comparing the three mags side-by-side, I can't see any difference.
Thanks, R.
FWIW, I have no issues with Elanders. I run Anderson lower.
4x P100

