01-22-2023, 02:28 AM
Yes, they wil be restocking after a re-design to strengthen them. Got tons on hand, but I've pulled them from market because of complaints of the prongs bending and, in one case, breaking.
Re-design is gonna be good cuz the UltraSlim fundamental concept is sound allows gas block removal on pin-and-weld builds, and I don't see any reason for anything chunkier and heavier if the flash suppression performance is the same just needs better execution in this case.
Very excited for 2.0, and will keep you posted.
Re-design is gonna be good cuz the UltraSlim fundamental concept is sound allows gas block removal on pin-and-weld builds, and I don't see any reason for anything chunkier and heavier if the flash suppression performance is the same just needs better execution in this case.
Very excited for 2.0, and will keep you posted.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
