Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ammo Discussion
#14
Happy2Shoot Wrote:There is so much pent-up demand. There are about 5 million people just waiting for prices to go down, so they can go on a "never again" shopping spree. Things won't be back to the 2016 levels till DeSantis, or Pence, or some GOP guy gets elected President.

I don't know about never again shopping sprees, but I bulked up on ammo pre Obama and still have a huge amount of it left. Unbeknownst to me, that was my never again shopping sprees for .223, .45 acp, 9mm, and .22 lr. I am Zombie-rated in those calibers, largely because I got out of pistol competitions and stopped shooting .223 around 2015.

My current Grendel goal, as it has been for years, is to keep at least 1000 rounds of hunting ammo on hand. I think I dipped down to 700 or 800 for a while in 2020/2021, but am not back over 1200.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ammo Discussion - by Jessicanelson23 - 09-13-2022, 08:38 AM
Ammo Discussion - by grayfox - 09-13-2022, 11:24 AM
Ammo Discussion - by LRRPF52 - 09-14-2022, 10:21 PM
Ammo Discussion - by Old Bob - 09-14-2022, 10:56 PM
Ammo Discussion - by VASCAR2 - 09-14-2022, 11:17 PM
Ammo Discussion - by Double Naught Spy - 09-14-2022, 11:33 PM
Ammo Discussion - by Old Bob - 09-14-2022, 11:36 PM
Ammo Discussion - by Happy2Shoot - 09-15-2022, 12:32 AM
Ammo Discussion - by SCJim - 09-15-2022, 02:40 AM
Ammo Discussion - by StoneHendge - 09-15-2022, 04:00 AM
Ammo Discussion - by trubulator - 09-15-2022, 04:35 AM
Ammo Discussion - by Happy2Shoot - 09-15-2022, 10:58 AM
Ammo Discussion - by trubulator - 09-16-2022, 03:36 AM
Ammo Discussion - by Double Naught Spy - 09-16-2022, 09:03 AM
Ammo Discussion - by TedBrewer5 - 09-16-2022, 11:34 AM
Ammo Discussion - by lazyengineer - 09-16-2022, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)