Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Got A New Case Trimmer
#1
I've been reloading for about 55 years and still use my original RCBS Jr ( 1 of 4 different presses)and Redding case trimmer. I've never really liked the Redding, so recently I purchased a used L.E.Wilson case trimmer with 4 case holders. Ordered the remaining case holders that I would need to finish out my horde of calibers. Got it set up and started trimming .223s while waiting for the remaining case holders. WOW what a difference! All cases come out square and to the exact same length ( which never happend w/the Redding. I can't believe I fought that thing for all of those years. If you need a good trimmer the L.E.Wilson gets my vote.......
I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Got A New Case Trimmer - by GREYBUFF - 09-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Got A New Case Trimmer - by CJW - 09-09-2022, 09:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)