Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do I have a neck tension problem??
#10
An easy way to check for the bullet contacting the lands is color the bullet with a sharpie and chamber it. If it is contacting the lands you will see marks in the sharpie coloring. Back when I learned reloading we did it with a candle or match to coat the bullet in soot then chamber and look for the rub marks. Worked but sharpie is easier. That was in my first reloading manual from Speer as was case annealing using a propane torch and a pan with water in it. Stand up the cartridges in water and heat the mouth and neck of the cartridge with the torch. Not the best method but worked
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by PaulieV - 09-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by Klem - 09-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by VASCAR2 - 09-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by GREYBUFF - 09-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by PaulieV - 09-03-2022, 07:44 AM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by kmon - 09-03-2022, 06:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)