09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
if you want to see how much compression you are getting just seat a bullet, measure the OD of the neck, pull the bullet and remeasure.
|
Do I have a neck tension problem??
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by PaulieV - 09-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by grendelnubi - 09-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by Klem - 09-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by VASCAR2 - 09-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by GREYBUFF - 09-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by PaulieV - 09-03-2022, 07:44 AM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by SCJim - 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Do I have a neck tension problem?? - by kmon - 09-03-2022, 06:10 PM
|